Back in December, Jake of The Peasant Blog nominated me (Wonderful Words Blog and Foster Cat Chats) for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you for this honour, Jake. You know I am a faithful follower of your blog. This award is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers. It is a way of networking, getting to know one another, and sending much-needed recognition.
I apologize for the delay in responding.
Here are the rules.
- Say “Thank You” to the person who nominated you & link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
- Include the Award Badge in your post.
My answers to your questions, Jake.
- What made you want to start your blog? I did a course on blogging at a digital festival and I was hooked.
- What have you wanted to do on your blog but haven’t yet? Why not? I want to run a contest on both my blogs but have not had time, yet.
- Name one item on your bucket list, or more if you like? I want to visit Virginia Woolf’s cottage, Monk’s House.
- What is your biggest fear? I’ve always been afraid afraid of spiders.
- What is your best moment in life? When my children were born.
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I’d like to be more assertive.
- If you could host a challenge on your blog, what kind would it be? Right now, readers are helping me find a dignified name for Buddy’s kitten friend, Sammie.
- What was the name of your first pet? What do you remember the most about them? One of my cats was Pussy Willow. She was an orange tabby and was always having babies.
- What is your favourite song? If not a single song then favourite band? I love anything by Rod Stewart.
- Do you have a pet peeve? Rudeness and lack of consideration for others.
- Why did you start blogging?
- What do you like best about blogging?
- Cats or dogs?
- What is your favourite movie.
- Do you read? What kinds of books do you enjoy?
- If you could have lunch with one person, dead or alive. who would it be?
- Do you prefer winter or summer?
- How old would you like to live to be?
- What is your favourite hobby?
- Describe your perfect day.